Reviews (82)Great stuff! Thanks so much! Nice job packing the goods and shipping them quickly. All products looked great exactly what I expected. Thank you. Great deals! Great Show! fast shipping! thank you! Thank you for a seamless transaction. Great items and great prices! Great deals fast shipping product exactly as shown and shipped so fast I was surprised it was here. I will keep ordering from her It was so fun opening my package! Thank you! Loved everything! Thank you 1st purchase and it was AMAZING!! I came into this show just to look & check it out...well lo & behold, I left with 17 items 😲...Diane (the host) is so patient & kind and her jewelry is Absolutely Amazing...I bought such a diverse variety of items...stainless chains, brooches, earrings, necklaces & rings..and ALL were crazily priced!! Y'all...if you want Beautiful jewelry at Amazing prices...this is the show to shop...and Diane has crazy FAST shipping...I purchased on June 28th & it arrived today!! 😀...Diane, TYSM for such a Magical 1st purchase...I will Definitely be back for more 💖 Amazing deals, thank you! got items and price sheet. Thank you for the beautiful fabric!! happy with every purchase. as described!