Reviews (26)Packaged WONDERFULLY! Everything is gorgeous! beautiful package! thank you! GORGEOUS plates just as described and pictured!!! Thanks Karen going above and beyond per usual! Will be back for more. Highly reccomend this shop and its products- you won’t regret it!:) As always, an absolute pleasure to participate in her shows and purchase from her shop! Gorgeous, as described plates, beautifully wrapped and an excellent addition to my collection! One of my favorite shops and the sweetest seller! Thanks Karen!Awe, thank you so much 🌹so glad you’re happy with your purchases. Make some wonderful tea memories ☕️🫖 Everything was as described and wrapped beautifully well! I love it!Always happy to see your name in my show. Enjoy your new tea treasures. 🌹☕️🫖 Love these!!! Beautiful cups, packaged so carefully and with adorable touches! Will purchase from Ladygreys again for sure! Thank you so much! Beautiful pieces. Packaged well and included a sweet note. The tea cup was everything I was hoping for, even more than I expected! 😉 Looking forward to making more purchases! I am so happy! The dish is beautiful and was so thoughtfully packed! I could not say enough amazing things! I will be buying more! ❤️ Beautiful piece as described! Exactly what I was hoping for! Perfect and was very well packaged!! Love it! great seller, wonderful selection. fast shipping, highly recommend