Reviews (11)Bought some nails for me & my daughter from this seller & she was so sweet. Me & my daughter both loved our nails & couldn’t wait to put them on This new seller always delivers on quality items. Her nail designs are beautiful and came with a nice gift and, shipping is fast. I definitely recommend I order this like 2 days ago and I already got the package. Thank you for the speedy service I love my purchase. Seller was very helpful in helping me to make a decision and has so many beautiful options. The packaging was beautiful and shipping was fast. Definitely recommend shopping with her. 💜 So happy with my purchase! Seller was very sweet & ensured I got what I wanted. Package came in a timely manner & in tact. Definitely buying from her again! Thank you for my beautiful nails! I absolutely love them!🩷🩷🩷 these are beautiful nails tysm! These nails and packaging were amazing and the seller even threw in a little bit extra items a nail file and glue.I'm definitely continuing to shop here.