Reviews (44)great seller well packaged Securely packed. Cards came in great condition! thx for the cards! best card stock pwe ever! loved the cherry stickers too 😻 Item was well packaged, no complaints A+ 🔥🔥 Super solid streamers, amazing deals, and quality shipping with TOP TIER bubble wrap! When I think of a place I want to go to have a good experience, I’ll always consider this page. Thank you! 6 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Appreciate this so much. Thank you again for coming in and hanging with me. Being new to selling, it made it that much better. Haha on the bubble wrap. Thanks again for being a great representative of the community. Awesome cards and an awesome host. Love the variety of stuff he had. Cards were packaged nicely and arrived fast. Will definitely be back for more. Cherry!!! love the streams and the variety of cards! Great cards and great seller! I’ll definitely be back!