Reviews (215)Awesome seller! packed very well. arrived earlier than expected. thank you so much Holly🥰🙏♥️ Great seller, fun live thrifts, and super fast shipping! Love my order Everything arrived in great condition :) seller was so sweet! loved my spoon rack 😍 thank you FANTASTIC deal on my vintage treasure haul! Fast shipping with everything packed to arrive in perfect condition. You'll want to BUY from @lakehousemercantile2017 on Whatnot. Until their next show, I hope you can stay home to shop!! got my items super fast and packed 💯 Always great buys with Holly!!!! arrived in good order as described thank you Great items at great prices! I love all of the items I received 🙂 delivered with no damages thank you! Fun show, and items arrived just as shown. Love the show and great items 💜💜💜 love that we found a giant purple crayon bank digging through bins and got it shipped to my door!!! FUN vintage housewares assortment is a once-in-a-lifetime special find! I highly recommend that you buy from @hollyshobby2023 on Whatnot. Her eclectic treasures and southern charm will make you want to bookmark her next show and bring your shopping bestie too. @hollyshobby2023 shows are too good to resist and until I see you there, I hope you can stay home to shop!! Fun live shopping. Products arrived in perfect condition and packed with care. Great items and the sticker on the package made me laugh (“Fragile- don’t yeet on the porch!”)
🤣🤣🤣lakehousemercantile2017Seller
My favorite sticker to use! love ♥️ Love my order! packed very well. thank you so much appreciate you! 🙏♥️ exactly what was expected and shipped quickly and well! good picks and easy delivery. Holly was terrific