Reviews (141)Super fun break, highly recommend!! Threw in some givvys for a missed break spot even!
5 star packaging was perfect all cards were safe as could be. Expensive Lot of Singles was handled perfectly! Great packaging! Thank you for the cards! Great seller! Card Was delivered very quick and it was very well packaged! Great show! Super fast shipping and great packaging! Thank you! Amazing seller! Perfect packaging, extremely fast shipping, and a super friendly host. Would definitely recommend buying from this seller and will definitely buy from him again. Thanks for the cards!!!⚡️⚡️⚡️ Great seller!! Thank you! Fun show, awesome pulls, shipped super fast. Will buy from this seller again!
Fun show! Seller gave good deals and cards arrived packaged safely. Thanks! Great card and seller, thanks! Good Break, good prices and great seller. Come check him out. Perfect!! Thank you so much!!! Card was packaged well and received safely. Thank you!! Thanks for the base cards in my order. Great customer service!! Amazing Seller on this app. High dollar purchase was carefully packaged and shipped on time to perfection. If you are looking for anything Disney, Laking is the whatnot seller for you! Bought a single spot, didn’t hit any cards for my spot and did not receive any base cards, every other break I have participated in on whatnot sends me some base or something to make up for missing my spot. Hello! I’m so sorry you didn’t receive any base cards! That must have been an error on my part and I apologize for missing this. Every buyer deserves compensation even if they do not hit big, and I make sure to send base to them. On my next show please come in and I will give you 10 dollars credit because of this mishap! My apologies again! Can’t recommend it enough!!! Arrived perfectly.