Reviews (13)Super fast shipping and beautiful nails 💅🏾 😍 This seller is super sweet. Thank you so much for my special gifts. 💗 I appreciate you shopping with me love! Thanks so much!! Wonderful! Thank you for the nails and the complimentary set. I loved them all. Thank you so much!! Im glad you loved them 🫶🫶 Speedy delivery, great seller, beautiful products. I was impressed with the packaging. Thank you for the free gifts. Will definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you!!!!!Thanks so much for your support!! 🫶🫶 These nails are sheer perfection! Absolutely stunning and shipped SO QUICKLY! I also am so grateful for the beautiful free gift of a WHOLE SECOND SET OF NAILS! Thank youuuu!!! I’ll def be back! Thank you so much my baby! I appreciate you!!! Great new seller. Great items. Customer service, packaging, speed and the kind personalized note make this shop top tier! My daughter loves loves loves her nails! Thank you! I’ll be back to shop for me! Thank you for all your support!! 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Tysm, they are stunning. and the little extra was thoughtful, ty!Thank you so so much!!! I appreciate you! 🫶🫶🫶