Reviews (49)A+ seller & should be getting more support from the community!❤️ Great Seller Show Highly Recommended The best of the best!!! Thank you as always for everything you do!!! Fast shipping amazing packaging and great overall channel to watch and shop from!! Wouldn’t buy a damn thing from this guyWell if you couldn’t tell we were girls 🤷♀️sorry great deals and good person to purchase from was made to believe I was purchasing the coin and not just the chance to get the coin. it was in the show notes, which is why I'm not asking for a refund, but I would never have paid this price for just a chance, had I known.I’m sorry you didnt understand the game that’s why it’s so important to read the notes again I am sorry you didnt understand great quality quick response nice packing thank you great deal good person to buy from Great show, the only thing I would suggest is including a packing slip. Thank you.