Reviews (58)I asked specifically about the condition of this card as its not cheap .... There are some noticeable flaws on the rounded corners , and there is a speck just over his shoulder where he's looking like a little ding ...it sucks i really wanted this to be a goid deal ... Card has pretty significant damage that I was not warned about
Thanks for the great Auto /25! Highly recommended. Amazing transaction and fast shipping. I’m recommending him. Awesome card at a very good price, thank you Great seller. Card was as advertised and shipping and packing was on point. thanks great guy and what not seller very easy to talk to and helpful All rookies should at least get a penny sleeve. cards arrived fast and in great condition Fast shipping. Nice card overall! Thanks. Awesome stream great deals 🔥🔥🔥 great seller fast shipping thank u 🫡 By far one of the best experiences I’ve had on this platform and packaging was great! Amazing deals, very personable, super fast shipping!!! Already back for more!