Reviews (186)I would love to give her a great review but she doesn’t deserve one…..she deserves so much more! We first met when Gladys was a customer of mine and now I happily MUST return the favor 😂 She has insanely beautiful pieces, she is a maximalist like me, and for that I love her eye and style. You can tell she doesn’t just offer deals but has a kind heart (she is in healthcare by profession) and thought to send me a tape measurer when I couldn’t find one in my own live 😂😊. Thank you my friend and keep up the amazing work! You will go far! Loved the denim jacket. 😊 Did I need a whole bunch of tapestry jackets? No, do I love them all? Absolutely! Amazing seller with amazing pieces. Thanks so much. This shop it’s one of my favorite shop and seller. Gladys makes you feel so welcome 🤗 and she’s always offering great deals and let’s not start talking about the items she sells because they’re all great clothings specially the jackets 🧥 love them all. ❤️🥰. TYSM FOR MY SCARF 🧣 YOU’RE THE BEST 🙌🏽🙏🏽🥰 everything is very nice I love the show and enjoy it very much thank you so much 💗 😊 🙏🏼 Great jacket ! Great pieces from seller as well. Nice items. Great condition and fit. Arrived on time Always the most beautiful statement pieces that arrive quickly and exactly as described. Thank you! absolutely love my oder ty so much 💓 All 3 jackets are epic. Thank you Gladys 💗💗💗 Ladies! This seller and her inventory are amazing! If you like kantha, embroidery, vintage and just funky patterns this is your seller! Make sure you follow and bookmark because you don't want to miss any of her shows. Communication and honesty are highly rated as well🤎 Thank you so much for the givy ♥️ Great items! I love this shop because the items are unique and one of a kind. Everything is great! Gladys is the best! Love this Jacket can’t wait to wear it!
Gladys is the best! Always great service, cute items and fast delivery! Gladys is amazing and always makes one feel right at home, goes out of her way to search for the right items! She’s the best! Amazing pieces as always! TY! Four Just beautiful Chico's jackets‼️ I love the bright colors and the Jean ones as well. Especially thanks for the awesome necklace you sent, it's just my style I really love ❤️ it so much. You were super sweet to send it🎉 Fondly, Phyllis ❣️✨️🐞💜🥳 Received my package and loved all my items. She has beautiful and unique items. The seller is so pleasant with her written thank you note and a little extra goodie. Highly recommend shopping with her. another beautiful jacket from Gladys! I received my order its perfect totally love it thank you so much you are awesome!!!! Wow!! 🤩 The best Givvy from the kindest seller on WN! 🤍 TYSM!!