Reviews (285)Hold up. Stop what you’re doing and go follow and bookmark Larkspur Avenue. They find amazing treasures and cool & fun miniatures. Their shipping is fast and packaging is on point. This is a great room to hang out in. 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ this seller is amazing! 3d printing is clean 🤩😎!! And the best podcast 😎😎😎! The minis are adorable & the 3D printed items are by far the best quality I've purchased 💙 I sent a request for a paintbrush holder I found on a 3D print app and Lark quoted, printed, listed and shipped in less than 2 days! Outstanding customer service! I will definitely buy from her again! Wow! Love all my purchases! Thanks so much for the quick shipping, careful packaging and the extra gifts! Such a variety of miniatures and 3D printed items! Thank you! 🩷 Awesome stuff! Will be ordering again soon! fast shipping, wrapped very well, all items were received in great condition, great seller, will do business again Thank you so much for the freebies. Great items and show. Will be back ❤️ Amazing I love it so much. Will def buy more Thank you! it was perfect! Always fuels my little shopaholic heart Awesome! Thank you for the gift! Love everything! Thank you so much for the extra stuff too. I appreciate it. Awesome seller, she always has the coolest mini props, cigs, cigars, beer etc. Highly recommend checking her shows out. A+++++ and thank you for the gift Thank you for everything!!! I enjoyed my little surprise too!!! This apothecary chest is gorgeous! I absolutely love it! Quality made and arrived quickly! Thank you so much for the gifts! Very nice! The quality of 3d print is exceptional. I always say this but you won’t fine better 3d prints anywhere else! Thank you so much, You're amazing for going above, and beyond making sure that my purchase was one that I would love and it is Thank you so much