Reviews (358)very happy with my purchase amazing seller fast shipping and i would buy from them again!!Thank you, Reese! I’m glad you’re happy with your order. I truly appreciate you choosing to shop with me and taking the time to share your experience! Smells amazing! Thank you!Thank you, Vee! I’m so glad you’re happy with your fragrance! Thank you for shopping with me and for the amazing review. 💜💜Toni, thank you for your purchase and support. thank you!!Thank for your purchase and support. So glad I scrolled into this show, was able to get some new mini fragrances to add to my collection! Great pricing and Fast shipping. Thank you for the extra goodies. Much appreciated! Ms. Dee, thank you for your purchase and for stopping by my show! I’m happy you found some goodies to add to your collection. I truly appreciate your support and hope you love everything! I just went to her site because she had something I was looking for. My products can fast and even had a little gift 🥰Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great seller’ fast shipping’ great packaging’ always gives a lil extra with package’ all authentic perfumes’ love shopping with her.Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review! Came fast and gave me an extra with out saying anything 10/10Thank you for your purchase, Jeriel! I appreciate your support. Enjoy your new fragrance! Thank you so much for the free items in my box, you are the best:)
Casey, thank you for trusting me with your order and for shopping with me. I hope you enjoy all of your new scents. I truly appreciate your support! Great Seller
Good Prices
Fast Shipping Thank you for your order and support. Nice Suelen, thank you for your review! I hope you enjoy your giveaway. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great Seller
Authentic Products
Good Prices Thank you for your order and support. In luv tyAna, thank you so much for your order! I’m happy to hear you loved everything. I really appreciate your support and hope you enjoy your new fragrances. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! She did a bundle for me at a great discount and even included samples. I will definitely be ordering again!Thank you, Sydney! I truly appreciate your purchase and support. I’m so glad you’re enjoying your new fragrances. Hope to see you again soon! Great packaging and Fast shipping! Also loved the free sample! Thank you for your wonderful review! I appreciate your support and your purchase. I hope you love your new fragrance. Enjoy! Love how great she packaged my items. Great prices and great products!! Love shopping at LASCENTSXO!!Thank you, Hunnie! It’s always a pleasure having you in my shows. I hope you enjoy all your new scents. super fast shipping. amazing product and a great seller. 10/10 shopping experience Thank you so much, Wraith! I truly appreciate your amazing review and all of your support. You’ve been such a kind and supportive customer, and I’m grateful to have you as part of my community. You’re the best! You are amazing! Thank you for coming to the rescue! And the shipping was so quick- ordered Friday and received Monday! Thank you for the extra special gift! Thank you, Sawyer! It was a pleasure helping you, and I’m grateful for your kind review. I truly appreciate your support and the time you took to share your experience! Real travel size , and delivery was fast, 5 stars for sure . Thank you, Destiny, for the amazing review! I’m glad everything arrived safely and met your expectations. I appreciate your support and hope you enjoy your fragrance! Thank you so much for my package and freebie! 💜 You’re welcome, Storm! Thank you so much for your support and for choosing to shop with me. I truly appreciate your purchase. Thank you thank you LASCENTSXO for everything inside my package! I loved all my products! I wish you many many many more great shows. Awww, thank you girl! You already know I appreciate you so much. I’m so happy you loved everything. Thank you for always supporting me and being one of my favorites. Every scent fits exactly what i like! I love it! Brian, thank you so much for the amazing review! I’m so happy to hear you loved the scents. Thank you for trusting me to help pick them out for you. I truly appreciate your support and hope you enjoy every one of them! My order was perfect Authentic perfume at a great price. Lala is great seller and an amazing person I absolutely adore her!!! Make sure to check out her show and her shop!! love you girl 💖💖Jojo, thank you so much for your review. I’m so happy you loved your order! I’m glad to have your support, not just as a customer but as a friend. I truly appreciate you always supporting me and my business. Love you girl! 💕💕🔥🔥Great seller💕💕🔥🔥Thank you Deborah! Appreciate you.