Reviews (328)Great products, great prices! Such a lovely person and a great show!💜 Absolutely loved everything! The sweetest seller, will definitely buy again! In date, brand new products for the best deals! Fast shipping. Best place to order from! Love me some Lo! Everything always comes perfectly packaged and ship af boi! Thank you so so much Lo!! Love you and your shows. Thank you for everything 🤗 Thanks for all the great beauty & more! 😊 I absolutely love all my items! Great makeup at a great price! Thank you!! Love the selection of nails! I got some great deals and product. The giveaway bracelets are gorgeous! Lo is knowledgeable on the products, strives to find the best deals, and always ensures everything is a five star experience. I’m a day one buyer…literally. I love everything she has. She’s has a fun personality and makes the atmosphere enjoyable like a day at the spa. One of the sweetest sellers on WN! Thank you Lo for the great products,
Awesome prices and fast shipping! Great items ! Super fast shipping ! Amazing seller ❤️ absolutely amazing , thank you so much sweet girl! ✨ Always the best purchases and finds here. Such a relaxed atmosphere and treated like family. Shipping is always fast. Lo is amazing! She has incredible inventory from skincare, makeup, hair care, etc. Its a one stop shop for all your beauty needs 🩷 10/10 would recommend 🩷 Love everything! It’s always a great experience shopping with Lo. Great quality items!!!! Super fast shipping!!!! Amazing as always ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Such a sweet seller! Love the products she offers and prices can’t be beat! Very fast shipping, thank you so much!! Absolutely love everything, thank you so very much ❤️.... And they have amazing shows... Definitely recommend. Thank you Lo!! I love everything! The Poopourrie is amazing 👏 😄