Reviews (1,081)Lupita is the sweetest and has the best stuff. LOVE HER! Amazing amazing amazing!!! The best custom tees, beanies, hats and totes!! Quality is amazing! A must follow and bookmark let's give Thank you! Love the blankets ! Thank you so much for the giveaway! I’m 100% pleased with my custom order Thank you so much !😊 Great product, great customer service and very friendly.
Thank you so much my goodies are outstanding😘 Box damaged, no printed receipt, and sent wrong tone.
Had choice of two tones and was sent the wrong one . We came over on big raid ( owlbebougie) and fluster host I guess. We kept saying slow down so mistakes made. I was hoping for the best … oh well. Good luck 🍀 to you . The sweetest seller with amazing western items! She also does custom t-shirts, hats, beanies & little girl handbags! Shipping from CA to NJ is expedient! “She is from TX & I can tell!🥰🥰🥰🤠 Love ❤️ my hat, you do a awesome job, thanks 🙏 Latexana has done it AGAIN! I had three more custom shirts made from designs I created and they came out absolutely PERFECT. She brings my ideas to life exactly how I envision them and then somehow makes them even better with the bling she adds! ✨ The quality of these shirts is seriously some of the best I’ve ever seen, especially for the stellar prices. They don’t feel like basic custom tees at all; they are incredibly well made, unique, and look amazing in person. I’m officially addicted to having her make my crazy shirt ideas a reality! 😂 🩵 - I love this shop and I’m so excited to wear my new earrings! They’re too stinking cute! Thank you so much! The pink concho is amazing in person! So glad I got to see nursebec raid you! You did amazing! I will be back! 🩷 Lupita is the best. She truly cares about her customers and the shipping was phenomenal. Thank you so much!! 💗 Turned out so so good!! Can’t wait to get more!!!
Such a cute hat! I love it! wonderful seller such a kind heart she makes everything right and ensures that you are happy with your purchase definitely check out her room. This is such an amazing quality and a truly custom shirt for only $25!!!!!