Reviews (181)Thank you so much I love my headphones and I will be coming back 🤍🤍Thank you for take the time to leave a review. Your so welcome! I am
So Glad you Love your headphones! We look forward to having you back again. Great items!💕thank you for leaving a review. Always welcome in the lux family even to hangout. The perfumes smelled so bomb! Thanks girl for the extra lil nick nacks. 💖Your welcome! So glad you loved your package! thank you soooo much. love all my stuff, great seller and she is such a sweetheart I so glad you love your package! 💕come hangout anytime OMG, my products were the best loved loved loved them all thank you so muchYour so welcome 💕thank you for being a loyal customer. I appreciate you! ❤️ love all my products and my seller she's the bestThank You so much for the review! I appreciate you and so thankful you’re my friend 💕🐶coco too. Great deals from this little lady. She is a sweetheart also. She takes care of her customers. Thank you for all the great deals. I will definitely be buying from her again.I am so glad you love your items! I can’t wait to help you this holiday season with great finds and better prices! Amazing deals from this seller. Fast shipping. Such a nice lady and she goes out of her way to make her customers happy. I definitely will buy from her again. Thank you!Thank you for being an amazing loyal customer! my daughter will luv these.So Glad you love your items and your daughter loves her items! She has so many options of squishies, nails, makeup and so much more ! You should check her shows out ! Amazing 🤩 💕always appreciate the review Thank you for all the great deals! You are so kind! Definitely will buy from again.💕thank you for the review Great deals from this seller. Happy with all my purchases! Check out her show!So Glad you are happy with your purchase! 💕 Love all my purchases from this seller! Definitely will buy from again! She is my favorite ❤️ love her variety of items so cute ! Items arrive fast and as described Aw SOL I adore you! Thank you for the review it means so much to me. My daughter loved her cool squishies! TyI am so incredibly happy your daughter loved it. Thank you for taking the time to shop with me. I love everything ❤️ Nice Quality Thank YouThank you! I am so glad we are friends and I adore both you and coco 💕Miss you both. Excellent! Thank you so much! Love the gift.You’re so welcome! I am glad you loved your package. I hope to see you tonight for are big prize wheel live! Thank you for being a valued customer Thank you lovely for the goodies ! Fast shipping ❤️You’re so welcome love. 🥰 Thank you for being a valued customer Came in same package but paid shipping twice!!Hi Eileen’s it is set up as bundle shipping. So your first few purchase you pay shipping and then it goes to free on the fourth. This is set up by whatnot and automatically runs. You only purchase 2 items so it charges shipping on 2 items and once you purchase 4 it free I hope this helps explain shipping. This is out of my control also. love the Halloween dumplings!😁Hi Lynn! I am so Glad you love your package. I hope to see you again. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Great show,host and friend. Love all my purchases. Definitely will buy from again. Thank you so much Friend. 💕 Great buys from this seller. One of my favorite shows. Check out her show. You won't be disappointed! Love all my purchases from this seller. Great deals and fast shipping She is more of a friend than a seller. She goes out of her way to make her customers happy. I definitely will buy from her again. Lorric thank you for taking the time to leave me a review I appreciate you. I am so grateful to you as a customer.