Reviews (460)Picked up some great goodies at decent prices, but more importantly, I got to support a friend and his growing family. Always feels better when the pickups are nice AND the money is going toward someone you’re genuinely happy to support. Much love, bro!🤙🏾 Latiosspacewarper is a great dude and I was more than happy to show some support with the new baby coming soon! 🙌🏽 Even better, I walked away with a nice little bundle of goodies for the collection. Good cards, good dude, and definitely happy to support! 🔥 Came in perfect and super quick! Lati is such an amazing streamer and amazing host🔥🔥 Love this shop, thanks for the deals.
got what I ordered super nice guy Always a great time! Thank you so much ✊🏻🔥 Latiooooooooos thank you thank you I’d give ya 10 stars if they’d let me y’all need to be dropping in on this streamer great deals fun games great times Always a great stream. Great cards!! One of the greatest! Will be back for more in the future. really nice when replying to messages and even corrected a mistaken order! item didn’t come Was contacted by buyer that item wasn’t delivered. On both end it shows delivered and item was clearly lost in transit. Told them to contact Whatnot for refund and apologize but still received a 1 star review. Very sorry for this occurred and this doesn’t reflect the type of business I conduct. Fair price, fast shipping, packaged well The cards came! My mother really enjoyed the cards you sent her so thank you Absolutely love
I’m crying I’m so happy!!!
Thank you so much!!!