Reviews (275)Appreciate the giveaway! My order showed up quickly and safely! Great auction full of nice cards and deals! I would recommend adding some cardboard sleeves to help protect cards. 1 Small bubble mailer protecting a graded card is asking for trouble. Also wouldn't recommend putting stickers directly on graded cards (leaves residue) Did come fast, The stream was great. Thanks!! Awesome seller and streamer. Amazing cards. Highly recommend! Absolutely incredible products with fast shipping!! Great seller, highly recommend! Thank you!! The best stream I've ever been in by far!! straight heat!!! A+++++ Highly recommended and appreciated!!!! A+++ shipping cards were packaged extremely well and super fast shipping!!! thanks again brother!!! perfect!! Good packaging and great deals! Got my card s in one peace very fast appriciate looking forward to getting some great cards from you again Cards were packaged very well, seller ran an effective show, and cards arrived quickly. Will definitely buy again! Cards are in great condition. Great whatnot streamer! Happy with my purchase. Well packaged. Fast shipping. Will buy again from seller. A+++++ amazing show. great vibes fun games safe fast shipping Pretty cool game I tried to lose on purpose because I wanted the card that was on the losing side 😂😂Life hack!! That’s awesome — We’re so glad you enjoy our format and hope to see you again!