Reviews (70)Love these bracelets! Lauratru43063 does a great job with jewelry! Very cute up cycled earrings ! Well made beautiful jewels shipping was fast! Love my purchase. Thank you so much ☺️ 💓 Stunning! I love my earrings! Thank you!!! 💕 Absolutely love my necklace! Exactly as described, well packaged and fast shipping. They are beautiful! Thank you Love the jewelry!! Fabulous pieces This necklace is so cute, and I really love these earrings so very classy !!! I love my bag charm, so beautiful, I put it on my LV wallet Love the necklaces, bracelets, and charms she creates! Love the pieces I bought from Laura! Gorgeous! I’m in love!!! 🩵✨ Beautiful items! Received safely and in lovely jewelry bags. Quick shipper! L😍 ve!!! Thank you for customizing to my wrist size 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gorgeous brooch thank you love the hair bows! Perfect Christmas gift for my daughter. Super fast shipping Absolutely stunning necklace! So happy with this purchase. Seller did an amazing job packaging will def purchase again! Laura makes the best jewelry! Love!!!