Reviews (420)Beautiful Jewelry! love seeing the vintage pieces she finds. 😍 thank you!!! Love these little pieces of art!!! such a talent 😊 excited for more!!!! thank you Lauren! 🤍 Thank you for the cool pieces. Love, love, love my vintage finds! Great deals and very nice jewelry. Wonderful experience and great shows! What a sweet little charm .....Ty Awesome items and great shown TY! awesome seller!! I'll be back for sure First time viewing Laurel and absolutely loved her selection. Awesome as always! Thank you! Very good quality thank you
Love my items! Thank you much! This tiny scorpion cameo pendant is my favorite thing I’ve purchased on whatnot. So in love!! Package came thoroughly padded and everything was safe 🥰 Thank you for my goodies! Love them all! amazing as always!! even packaged in an Avon jewelry box. love my purchases from you, hope to see you live again soon! 💕 Awesome Star Wars sketch cards. Thanks so much! Amazing art from an amazing artist. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much! 🌟 You art is Stunning in person!!! I love your penciling, thank you, you definitely need more follows 😊✨️ These cards are an amazing addition to the collection! Thank you!! Always 5+ stars! Thank you so much!