Reviews (4,768)I am very impressed with this pen and it came with many refills and many colors Very cool giveaway Randy. I’ve never had titanium knife before and it’s super nice. Thank you brother! Thank you for the chance at the buyers givvy. I want to start off by saying thank you for the bad ass knife and my dad won the raid givey with the 3 dope O lights I wanted and he wanted my knife so we are both super happy, thank u for the great giveaways and items u sell ur my favorite go to live show, keep up the good work Randy can't wait to see ur next show.. Don't hesitate guys Randy's a great honest guy and has no problems taking a decent offer on items he has in his shop.. 10 Stars Thanks again for an amazing knife giveaway Randy and that cool ass stainless multi tool as well I can’t think of anything to say but this man is an honest hard working country boy and deserves a 10 star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating, thanks again buddy.!! Bam 💥 Thank you so much for the blue Remette Rhino as my givvy! You are so generous to be giving away such nice, expensive and good quality knives! Thank you so much! I absolutely love the Rhino! thank you kindly for the giveaway it's not the trippiehippie but gift none the less but I'm coming for that hippie or the sack I like them sacks of yours lol thanks Very happy with my purchase , shipping and quality blades. Once a millennia there comes a great seller of quality items and there is no one better than greater than the one and only Randy thank you for my awesome items fast shipping and inspiring show. God bless be buying more soon. always the best shows and deals on primo goods Love this knife! Thank you 🙏🏼 🫡🔪🔪for an absolute steal of a deal! I would give this man 10 stars if I could! his shows are very informative and entertaining! he is always very prompt in sending out his product and it is carefully packaged and treated with love! I would highly recommend this seller! love the pry bar , thank you sir. Love the shows, amazing knives and fast shipping!!! I’ll start by saying thank you and my bad lol I always make it right but you blocked me before I could. Thank you and sorry Awesome little pry bar. You can never have too many. Randy is the best, and I try to keep from ever missing a show. Awesome gear at great prices. This show feels like hanging with family. Always beautiful quality knives and edc items! Great people and great shows!!