Reviews (25)I love all my purchases from Lauren! She's fun to watch, has beautiful jewelry, and shipping was so fast, items beautifully packaged with a sweet personal note. Thank you! Beautiful pieces shipped quickly in beautiful packaging!!! Thank you! Repeat customer here and I will shop again! Lauren’s shows are so fun and I love my purchases! Thank you for the very generous givy! I love watching your shows!!! Lauren is such a fun seller! I was having a blast in her show plus she has so many goodies 🩷 Lauren is a whole happy vibe ! Love how animated she is and just a fun show. Recommend to everyone. The necklace is perfect for my pendants. I love the FR mop earrings! Thank you!! Thank you for the givvy!!! I love the bangle and adore the earrings I won. Thank you! Lauren, I thoroughly enjoyed my first show with you and absolutely LOVE the 3 Freida Rothman rings I purchased. And thank you for the giveaway! Can’t wait to buy more from you! 🩵🤍💛🤍🩵 Love the bangle and pendant! I arrived quickly and were packaged nicely. Enjoyed being in your first show it was fun. 🤎 Great seller!! Fast shipping. Beautiful pieces. Thanks so much!! Pleasure doing business with you. Everything was packaged perfect and was exactly as show. Such a fun and engaging show! Then - I received 2 packages that were so personalized with extra added touches in addition to all my purchases being better than expected! Can’t wait until her next show! Amazing Seller! Fun to watch her personality shine, fabulous FR items & my jewelry arrived SO fast. I will definitely try to watch her shows again. Beautiful ring ! I love and was so happy Lauren had it .
I also loved the lippie and card inside!!
Thank you !!