Reviews (29)If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I love the selection of pieces Lauren brings and the sneak peek previews that get you excited for the show! Measurements are provided with clear call outs so you’re not surprised on what you get. There’s a mix of prebids and random pull which I love. I got everything quickly and well packaged. Looking forward to more of this amazing humans shows 💖 thank you Lauren! Thanks again I love it all! Everything is a winner, thank you so much!! ☺️ 🫶🏼 Literally perfect!!! Thank you! Stunning quilts, but you always have the best things. Thank you. Items just as described, quick shipping, and beautiful packaging! 💛💛💛 Beautiful skirt, just as described, quick shipping, will definitely purchase again☺️ Skirt was in pristine condition and fit so perfectly! Shipping was quick I received in only a few days I’m so glad to hear this! Thank you, Alicia! Amazing packaging and great items. I have been following on tik tok because of the stain removal videos. So happy when she announced she will be doing what not shows. Cannot what for the next show!Thank you for your kind review! 💖 Lauren is wonderful to work with- excellent seller Fast shipping and great communication
Thank you! Means so much to me! Love my new to me dress! Lauren is so sweet and fun and I cannot wait for more shows! super fun show, amazing quality pieces, and they shipped so fast! lauren is a 10/10 curator of vintage finds love my aerie pants! fast shipping & described accurately. thank u! ☺️Yay! This makes me so happy! Absolutely amazing! Everything was better than described, and the seller has an eye for style. Thank you so much.Thank you! This means the world!