Reviews (574)Items are perfect and gorgeous. Always look forward to opening the thoughtful packaging and seeing my beautiful new jewelry. Lauren is literally the best person, she ships quickly, and her jewelry is always top notch! I wear what I get from her more than any of my other jewelry! incredible quality pieces really unbelievable! particularly for the value price, couldn't be happier but then I've been a happy customer for over a year and keep.ciming back!! LOVE my bracelet! The packaging was so nice and thoughtful, great shipping times! As always Lauren never disappoints! love her!! Amazing pieces as always. Most thoughtful, careful packaging. Like opening a present every time! Amazing pieces from an amazing seller
Lovely star pendant and she included a chain as well. Great packaging was a plus! More amazing goodies from Lauren!!! They are so good Esperanto the XO bracelet! Thanks Lauren!!! Lauren picks out the best quality products for her custoners. she also wraps your purchases up so nicely. fast shipping too. She is such a kind person. Everything I got was prefect and worth every cent :) Each piece is so stunning! Love it all!!!
Lauren is a PHENOMENAL seller! Gorgeous pieces at fantastic prices. She packages and ships everything with the highest level of care. Thank you! Love everything! Such gorgeous jewelry and it shipped so fast thank you! love the set! shipping was fast and arrived in perfect condition The package came packaged so beautifully and the earrings and bracelet were stunning super happy with my purchase and such a sweet host Lauren - I love every single piece so much! Super fast shipping and packed with such care All her jewelry is beautiful. Happy on every purchase.