Reviews (43)vwry happy thank u very much have a great xmas xlaurensenchantedemporiumSeller
happy christmas 🎄 Wonderful as always laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
🫶🫶🫶 Fantastic as always laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
thankyou ❤️❤️ excited for my next read! ❤️laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
❤️❤️❤️ Lovely seller very polite and friendly would buy from again A++++laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
thankyou ❤️ 😍😍laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
🫶 Thankyou for my beautiful order. Everything is amazing and loved the little extra surprise in my package. Well packaged and quick delivery xlaurensenchantedemporiumSeller
thankyou for the lovely review ❤️ I meant to leave a review before now, but thank you Lauren for everything I have bought from you❤️ I am extremely happy with it all and it’s great quality and great prices, perfect for Christmas shopping too. Thank you! 😊laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
awww thankyou 🫶♥️ A really knowledgeable and caring seller. Great quality products received really fast and well packaged. Accommodating and always creating new products with different themes. Great communication throughout! My absolute fave seller!laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
thankyou what a lovely review ♥️ Love the candle! The smell is incrediblelaurensenchantedemporiumSeller
♥️♥️♥️ I’m saving my blind book for Christmas Eve! I cannot wait to sit and read it with a hot chocolate! laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
love this 😍 So happy! Everything is perfect, thank you laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
thankyou ♥️ Beyond happy! Love my candles so much laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
🫶🫶🫶 Absolutely amazing quality products, love my hoodie thank you. Fast delivery lovely seller highly recommend laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
awww yay ♥️♥️ The loveliest seller, has loads of fantastic items for sale. Love my latest order 💖laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
thankyou lovely ♥️ Beautiful handcrafted items made by a wonderful lady who puts her heart into everything laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
🥹🥹🥹💖💖💖 Wow! I was genuinely blown away when my items arrived. The care, quality, and beautiful workmanship in every piece are just outstanding. I can’t recommend Lauren’s work enough. Thank you, and I’m already excited for my next delivery! 🤩🥹laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
what a review 🥹 thankyou so much Great items and a lovely seller. Thank you! laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
🫶❤️ excellent! really looking forward to my reading my blind book date!laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
yay let me know what you think 💖 Absolutely obsessed with this order this seller is my new fav amazing quality im over the moon with everything i got thank you
laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
awww thankyou so much ❤️ very happy thank you will be back to your strean great seller quick delivery thanks again laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️ love love loooove my bits thank you!!! And extra thank you for my extra bit, daughter loves them xxlaurensenchantedemporiumSeller
yay thankyou ❤️ Wonderful products fast delivery great seller many thankslaurensenchantedemporiumSeller
aww I'm glad you like them 💖 so happy thank you very much will deffo be back great seller great stream quick delivery laurensenchantedemporiumSeller
aww im glad you like everything 💓