Reviews (101)I always love everything I get from this woman. She is absolutely stunning inside and out! Thank you so much as usual. It is beyond amazing! Cannot wait to wear my beautiful jewelry from you! TYSM Beautiful unique jewelry.. love every piece! Packed well to prevent damage during shipping🫶🏾 You are the sweetest ever. Thank you for my surprise. I love everything! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Five stars aren’t enough for Laurie! Her jewelry is absolutely beautiful, but what makes shopping with her so special is the person behind it. Laurie has such a kind heart and a wonderful soul, and you can feel the care she puts into everything she does. I’m so grateful to have found her and can’t wait to shop with her again! ❤️ Gorgeous jewelry and the sweetest seller in the world. Thank you my friend. ❤️ Absolutely wonderful Whatnot seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged beautifully, and shipped quickly. The seller was friendly, honest, and made the entire shopping experience so much fun. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and will definitely shop with them again. Highly recommend! Laurie has incredible items. I was going to use this tunic top in one of my creations, but it’s so beautiful. I’m gonna have to wear it a few times first and then decide. 😂Laurie truly is kind, loving, and really cares about her buyers. She’s a great human being. I’m so happy that I’ve connected with her. Laurie has some of the cutest stuff on whatnot , she takes time packing her items with care and always is such an amazing host !!! Thanks so much girlie . Really well made jewelry, thank you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Laurie is absolutely AMAZING! Everything was even better than expected, and you can tell she genuinely cares about her customers. She’s incredibly kind, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to buy from. Everything arrived perfectly and was exactly as described. I couldn’t recommend Laurie enough — definitely a seller you can trust and one I’ll happily purchase from again! 💕 Best tee ever! Thank you for my dream tee!!! You rock! 🎸 You always have the BEST jewelry! As always absolutely fabulous! Thank you for always being amazing! 🫶🏻🩷🌈👚👠🦄🛼 Absolutely adore beautiful thank you so much for bringing us such great stuff. You’re the best. Absolutely AMAZING seller! One of the best experiences I’ve had on Whatnot. Everything was exactly as described, beautiful quality, packaged with so much care, and shipped quickly. You can tell she truly cares about her customers and takes pride in what she does. Her shows are fun, welcoming, and such a pleasure to shop! 💕 I will definitely be back again and again. If you haven’t shopped with her yet, you’re missing out! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ STUNNING! Thank you so much! Love this seller & shop!! WOWZA!! Beautiful jewelry, great packaging, great seller. What’s not to love? Beautiful jewelry, this seller always has such amazing pieces at great prices . Ships super fast and is always packaged with care . Will definitely be back to shop more :) thanks so much for a great shopping experience. I love all my jewelry thank you so much can’t wait to get more❤️ Finally received my jewelry. Amazing pieces. Love all of it!!! Thank you ❤️