Reviews (134)Laurissa thank you for being so sweet. My first purchases are great quality argyle sweater and a short sleeve quince like sweater. Great finds by you. Thank you for the butterfly stickers. Great! Fast shipping! As described!! everything is perfect. I love it all. Thank you As always! Amazing items! Thanks Laurissa Thank you so much girl! 🥰 Everything was beautiful! Ty! Amazing all around! Packaging, timeliness, product,streamer, everything's perfect 😊😊You’re the sweetest thank you so much!! 😊 Sweater is very soft and pretty All items received in excellent condition. Highly recommend! Love the comfortable and flattering jeans!! Thanks!!So glad they worked out! Thank you! 😊 love this sorry, the song was so fast. Great experience... You Rock! Super sweet and shipped quickly! Everything was perfect!!!Yay!! Thanks for the review 🫶🏼 Maybe a little bit pricey, but exactly as pictured. Arrived super quick. Would definitely buy from this seller again. Happy with my purchases.Thanks for the review! I purchase all these items individually and typically profit about $1-2 per item. Happy to hear you enjoyed your items! 😊 Got a drunk elephant sample!! What a great giveaway!! Great items! Thank you so much! I’m very happy with my purchase. So happy to hear! Thank you 🫶🏼 Thank you. I love this yellow romper!!! Perfect condition fast shipping!! 🩷🩷🩷Yay so happy you love it!! Thank you! 😊 Everything was super cute! Shipping was fast and loved my items, definitely will return! Nice new eye brow makeup Congrats again on the giveaway 😊 I love this top. It came in quickly and fits perfectly. Thank you.So happy you love! Thank you! 😊 Thank you Laurissa! Loved my dress and it came shortly after I ordered it! It was fun and I enjoyed myself on your live! blessings! Thank you 😊 I’m so happy you enjoyed the show 🥰