Reviews (2,034)No response to giveaway won on 5/20/26 never received Awesome seller. Fast shipping. Thank you. 😊 Thank you so much for the giveaway!! Like your products and shows… unfortunately did not receive givvy. no givvy, not response to DM The mail person just threw my stuff to the ground and she just gave no craps I have no clue if it's in working condition due to her throwing it They sent me a kids scooter instead of a little people Barbie house and they take forever to respond to messages. Plus I sent the scooter back to them and once they received it they sent me another label but i had screenshots of proof so i sent them to whatnot to get my refund a month later!! Be careful not everyone is truthful! We did not send you another label, that was WhatNot. We issued the refund as soon as we received the scooter. We couldn’t send you the Barbie house since you contacted Whatnot before us. Whatnot refunded you, and we can’t send another product for free. Did not receive reached out via dm I had won a givvy Amazon card on May 22nd and never got it.I messaged seller but nothing from seller. They were absolute junk a scam ty for the givvy!! came in quick and the stream is complete fire with great deals and steals, anyone would be a fool not to check out your stuff and get the great deals ya offer!!! 🤡😡😖DON'T MISS OUT!!!😖😡🤡🔖BOOKMARK🔖ALL UPCOMING SHOWS 📺
🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥🔥 🔥🔥 After over a week of trying to reach out I was only told my shipment was missing. I never recived my giveaway. Thank you for the givvy 😊 Thank you for the $5.00 amazon card!