Reviews (298)The absolute BEST !!! Thank you 💜 Beautiful vintage Dior purse! Well packaged and shipping was quick. I also appreciate the cute givvy socks 🫶🏽 Happy with my first purchase✨ Thank you for the beautiful Dior necklace. My daughter is going to love it.🩷 Love the Tiffany & Co pendant, thank you! Very happy buyer! All items as described, shipped quickly and very well packaged! Love my vintage Chanel scarf! The other accessories, LV box and tag were in perfect condition. What fabulous finds from this seller. Packaged with care and timely delivery. Thank you so much & The Gucci scarf I love it.Thank you My 2nd item from you Both were amazing! My first order from this seller, and I’m so happy!! I got the cutest little LV and Hermes boxes ever!! I bought them to wrap gifts, but I don’t think I can give them away!! Awesome seller, fast arrival, great quality!! Thank you so much I love them!! Everything was in excellent condition & the shipping is extremely fast! I will continue to shop with this seller over & over again! Great purchase, great price! I love my bracelet so cute…. Thank you!! I will shop again!💫 Amazing wallet from an amazing seller! Thank you,it matches my yellow vernis LV Wallet Oh my,Thank you so much.Love the Chanel headband.🌸😍🌺 The sweetest seller!! Excellent condition & fast shipping! Loved everything! 🫶🏼Fast delivery, secure packaging, and top-notch quality. Thank you so much! 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Has the best little finds you can think of in great condition best lv lock & keys and tags when you need one!😊 so I received the item that I bid on that's in the video receipt, but it was not the exact same item that was in the picture. the item in the picture is what I received without the tarnishing. but the seller did state that it had tarnishing that's why I still gave her five stars. Beautiful smell and great lv bag ty