Reviews (30)Everything I’ve received from Lavenderfinds is top notch. Will be back again and again! My products were so well packaged and shopping was received so fast. Can’t wait to purchase something else from this great seller😊 I enjoy your show thank you lavender 💜 Fast shipping and item exactly as described!! Loved everything!! Thank you!! Loved every piece I got from Lavender Finds.
By far the best preloaded show I’ve been in. Can’t wait for the next show.
I think she has alot of good stuff from clothing to household items Thank you for your order! I really enjoyed the personal hygiene products like the body wash and shampoo. It really saves me money buying household items i hope to buy more in the future and will keep an eye out for your next shows thank you thank you 😊 Absolutely amazing sellers! They are so kind! Amazing items. Highly recommend. Thanks is much! The top was defectiveI’m sorry you felt the top was defective despite reaching out to you to offer resolution and you stating the top worked out. We appreciate you supporting our small business! God bless.