Reviews (809)what a beautiful and amazing seller out layniebug is. always always super fast shipping and always packaged with such care, always packaged beautifully. all your MBM wants and needs I highly recommend our laynie. you won't regret it, always such bargain prices. goes above and beyond for her customers. never ever any pressure to buy, just come and have a chat and say hi 🥰 the support means so much to smaller sellers. every item IV had is always amazing. the mbm perfume omg 😘👌🏼 highly recommend that to. 🩷🫶🏼🩷🫶🏼 xxxxx Laynie was the perfect host and I received all my lovely purchases well packaged and speedy delivery would highly recommend this seller for a star service thank you so much and ty for my gift it’s absolutely beautiful xxxx
Thank you 🤩 lovely 🥰 package such a lovely host.. and wonderful givvy Thank you so much love my orders will be buying again💖💖🥹 Amazing! Blown away by the buyers giveaway! thankyouuuuu so much!! 💓💓💓💓 great items and thanks for the giveaway Have said this once will say it again - This seller is the best. Totally goes out of her way to help. After contacting her as I’d struggled to find an item for my collection she went out of her way and found it for me. Not an easy task but lainey did it!!!! She then contacts me to tell me about a similar shaped mirror in gold !! As soon as I saw it I was smitten and my bid went in. It’s an absolutely stunning mirror and I’m so pleased with it. A realistic and fair price, speedy delivery and well packaged. I also treated my self to a few other bits and wasn’t disappointed. She really is one of the kindest & best sellers on TT. A well deserved 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I highly recommend her !! amazing thank you so much ☺️ fast shipping too :) amazing seller lovley lady ❤️ xx Super bargains , extremely fun to watch , makes you feel welcome and just overall fabulous love you my girl xxxx Guaranteed to put a smile on your face in every live . Just amazing products and an even more amazing host xxxxxxxx amazing seller so helpful and has lots of stock 🥰 well packaged and buyers givvy was some lovely products thank you 😊 xxx cute little givvy.. Thanks x Thank you so much for my order , love everything ❤️, fast delivery , well packaged 📦. please tag and follow , highly recommend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 OMG the love I have for this seller is mad. The most incredible items - IN LOVE with my PJs bloody love everything - packaged amazing 😻 TYSM xx Lovely thank you so much, packaged well and fast shipping :) Laynie’s live was absolutely amazing to watch. I bought quite a few items and finally my curve case that I wanted for so long too and all for an amazing price. She packaged it all amazingly and it all came very quickly too. Thank you very much for my order and my givvy win ❤️ 1st time buying off this app! Packaging was so well done, no chance of the products ever getting damaged, 10/10 will be at the next live x Amazing lives and amazing stock, MBM is Laynis speciality - love this seller and packages and ships so so well! Thankyou my girl ! Beautiful beautiful and beautiful, wrapped perfectly and fast delivery love you cxx