Reviews (205)everything was as described and came extremely fast and well packed thank you so much I will be seeing you again in your shows grandkids loved everything...thank you was exactly what I ordered. came extremely quick. shipping was a bit expensive for how small it was. but otherwise experience with seller was great. Love the protected shipping!
grands are gonna love them. everything individually wrapped for protection ♥️ came quick and nothing was damaged
Great seller with excellent communication and fast shipping. The Neto Squishy arrived exactly as described, was packaged well, and is in great condition. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommended. Got the pink sherbet dumpling WOOOOOO exactly what I expected ! fast and easy transaction! Fast shipping, and perfect packaging thank you so much!
Absolutely perfect! Thank you so so much! Fast shipping and super nice packaging! love watching the show very good items a lot of rare things I will definitely continue to shop you should go check out the store Great seller, great packaging, shipped fast! Thank you so much 2nd time buying from this seller, love my purchase! thank you!! I LOVE THIS COCONUT SQUISHY!!!!! And you!!! Great buys and super kind seller!