Reviews (1,721)I received 3 items, 1 yellow Needoh color change ball, and 1 orange 1 pink square cube with spikes. They all came packaged well. Happy. Thank you. Thank you so much for the giveaway! I appreciate it Fast shipping, packaged well and great value for Mexico Flag brick and protective case. Love this stream and seller is cool as a fan! Ty 4 Givy, ,fast shipping. My granddaughter is going to love it!!! ❤️ Crazy big package for some candy is some crazy work Thanks for the giveaway!!!👍🏻😃 Excellent, I’m satisfied. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ty 🫶🏼 Crazy fast shipping, packaging was amazing, and quality of Bearbricks is on point! This seller is crazy funny! One of the best streams I’ve ever been in! Couldn’t not leave once I was in! Thanks Mikro! Thank you!!! Love the packing! Everything came undamaged and in perfect like new in store condition! Thank you great deals great place to hang out Quick Shipping
Thanks for the giveaway! Yessir Mikroooo always a w !🌟🔥 Always a vibe in ya shows!! tyty Thanks for the cool 😎 hat 🧢
Very quick shipping solid giveaway. thanks bro!👍 Super grateful for the free brick, homie. Much love Good vibes fun shows and great games thanks again bro