Reviews (100)Always a pleasure receiving plants from Ryan! Packaged with TLC and arrived in PERFECT condition❣️ Me again with more praises for thee best anthurium seller on this app💁🏽♀️ lemme give yall another reason why you should buy.. Story time again, usps hates me & gave me the wrong key to the wrong parcel locker. my package was delivered Friday & I finally was able to get it today (Tuesday). & yes I filed a complaint lol i dont play about my plants (especially from this seller). The amount of faith I had that these plants were gonna be fine (cause obvi I keep coming back for a reason), & THEY WERE PERFECT??! In the summer heat in a metal box for 4 days?!?!? That's all I gotta say... Best plants, best packaging, best seller, this is who you should be buying from. NOW COME BUY HIS PLANTS! The packaging is great and one of my plants is putting out the cutest new leaf . Love how the new leaves are red! oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything was packed so well! felt like Christmas opening everything tysm for all the love and care you put into every order🖤🖤 i hope i catch your show soon🖤🖤🖤 thank you for the great picks on the mystery bundle , all my plants arrived ink great shape. packaging was perfect Fast delivery & packaged with love 🥰 Beautiful anthuriums, stunning in person. Shipped with great care, arrived in perfect condition in a heat wave. Wonderful experience would by from again! Love these! I also loved the packing as it made it so easy to unpack! I can’t wait for my next bundle of goodies! Thank you so much! 🫶 Seriously 10/10! Beautiful plants, beautifully packed! I'm so happy with my new anthurium babies! 🐾🫶🐾🫶 Thank you so much! All the babies arrived happy and healthy AND super fast! I appreciate you!! I’ll def be getting more soon!! Better stock up! Everything came amazing thank you so much. Packing was very good also🥰 Ryan was a lovely live host, very helpful and knowledgeable. The shipping was A++ all my plants got here super protected and healthy. One of the best packaged plants iver ever received 🌱🌿 Delayed in transit but still arrived perfect! Great packing ♥️ amazing packaging. fast shipping Absolutely beautiful and healthy plants! Packaged so nice and shipping was fast. Thank you so much! IM GONNA BRAG! y'all.... 1st of all, this seller: the absolute best. He pays attention to his customers & it shows. 2nd (dear potential future customer, this should sway you), my mailbox is a CBU (those metal neighborhood ones) & the temp on delivery day was 105°. In those boxes, probably 20° hotter, minimum. My package had to wait 4 hrs in there till I got home from work. My plants: not a single mfn leaf looked bothered in the least. Not one sign of stress. & after 5 days of transit... I've said it before & I'll say it again. 10000000/10 for everything💕🔥🔥 BUY HIS PLANTS!!!leaf_me_alone_plantcoSeller
You’re literally the best 🥲 thank you for the amazing review 😭 I’m always glad to see the care that I put into the packing has such a positive impact on the shipping! well packaged love all my new babies Great packaging- loved the sticker to tell my spouse it’s not plants. Very well kept- came in a timely manner! Very pleased. Cant wait to watch this beauty grow
All the anthuriums arrived safe and healthy! Thanks for the bonus plant! 🫶 When I tell you he has the BEST packing on WhatNot I mean it! Plants arrived in amazing condition, not 1 sign of shipping stress I will definitely return. Thanks for an amazing show and the amazing plants. 🌱✨🪴 Awesome seller! Super shipping and packaging! Healthy plants, , so excited to watch them grow and thrive!! Great prices. Fast shipping. Plants arrived perfectly packaged and in beautiful condition. I'll definitely be back for more! 🫶🐾 I'm so excited the packaging was amazing and they are so healthy!!