Reviews (94)Great prices, package well and arrived quickly. Thank you! Everything was packaged well and great! Will totally be back again sometime. Everything was packaged well and great! Will totally be back again sometime. I bought these books for such an amazing price and they are perfect and new looking. This seller is amazing and kind, and packaged my books thoughtfully. Thank you for the amazing deals! You are AWESOME. Thank you for my order. Love receiving book mail! Books are in excellent condition. Everything was great! Packaged well with attention and thank you! 😊 Everything packaged well! Loved all the books I picked out. Thanks! Great packaging and awesome quality! Thanks so much! leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much for the kind words! I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with the quality of your new leaves and that they arrived safely. It was a pleasure helping you grow your archive—happy reading, and I hope to see you back in the shop soon!✨🧚♂️
Perfect I love the large print leafandloreemporiumSeller
✨ Perfect indeed! Happy to hear the edition was just right for you. Enjoy your new book!🧚 I love it! The book and it's box are so beautiful! It came well-packaged with a personal note from the seller. leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much for the kind words!✨ I’m thrilled the packaging and note brought a bit of joy to your day. That book and its box are truly special—may it find a beautiful home on your shelf. Happy reading!🧚 fast 🏃♂️shipping 📬 and packaged well. tyvm ✌️🫶🖖leafandloreemporiumSeller
You are very welcome! We know that once you find a new story, you want to dive in right away, so I'm glad we could get it to you quickly and safely. Thank you for being part of our community!⚡📦✨ Absolutely loved that the books were wrapped and tied with twine. It was such a neat touch. Thank you so much!leafandloreemporiumSeller
Hi Lynclar! Thank you so much for the 5-star review. I’m thrilled you enjoyed the hand-wrapped books and twine! Happy reading, and I look forward to helping you grow your collection again soon! My book is absolutely pristine in condition. I’m so very pleased! leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much, @Kimberlyban901! We are thrilled to hear that your book arrived in pristine condition. We appreciate your support! Happy Hunting! 🧚🏼 Seller was super nice in showing me historical romances while on stream and everything came packaged super well <3 leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much, @Ujistar1025! It was a pleasure finding those historical romances for you on stream! We're thrilled everything arrived safely and packaged with care. Enjoy your beautiful books, and thank you for being a wonderful Lore Keeper! 💚 So excited for these two books!! Shopping was very fast and they were each packaged with care. Thank you so much for being an incredible seller!leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much, @cassandraserenity! We are thrilled to hear your new books arrived quickly and were packaged with care. Enjoy those exciting reads! We appreciate you being a wonderful Lore Keeper! 💚 Excellent seller, books, and shipping. Thank you for all the great books!!leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much, @alligatorsmith! We appreciate you noting the books and shipping—we work hard to get your lore to you perfectly! Happy Hunting! 💚 I love my new books, can't wait to read them! happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy leafandloreemporiumSeller
Welcome back, @907unicorn! Your enthusiasm is infectious! We are absolutely thrilled you love your new books and can't wait for you to dive in. Thank you for shopping with the Emporium! 🧚🏼 Fast shipping. Great packaging. Would definitely buy from again. leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you, @swyckoff! We are so glad to hear your order arrived quickly and well-protected. We look forward to seeing you back for the next treasure hunt! 📚 Thank you for packaging everything so nicely! I got nervous because my box arrived broken, but due to the nice packaging, everything was intact. I appreciate you and will be buying again 😃leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much, @veronica04508! We are so relieved to hear that your books arrived safely despite the rough journey. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to having you back for the next treasure hunt! Happy Hunting! 🧚🏼 This book was almost as good as new! I look forward to doing the vintage recipes this holiday season! leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much, @davinamoon! We are thrilled to hear your book arrived in like-new condition—We hope those vintage recipes bring a bit of extra magic to your holiday season! Happy Hunting! 💚 So happy to finally have one of Piper CJs books thank you!! leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you, @aria99! We are thrilled to help you expand your archives with a Piper CJ title—you snagged a great one! Enjoy the read, Lore Keeper! 💚 Thank you!leafandloreemporiumSeller
Thank you so much, @kimfrazier29! We appreciate your support! We hope you love your new lore. Happy Hunting! 🧚🏼