Reviews (11,466)Great value and safe delivery. Safe delivery of my books is always a MUST. Keep up the awesome job! Thank you. Very well packaged and great condition! You’re one Stop shot for all your new release. Comic needs fast shipping and amazing packaging. awesome seller and great prices Beautifully packaged and sent in quick time.. love buying from the Leaps 🔥🔥🔥 great packaging and came fast! thank you Great packaging fast shipping Everything arrived in perfect shape, as usual! Appreciate everything! Thanks again! very quick process/shipping everything came nicely protected and organized. well very much order again from them! Always a pleasure to be a part of the stream, and getting a large amount of books from Leaps! Always so well packed, and always the books are in perfect shape. Thanks so much! amazing package my book was well protected great stream thanks
You guys are great! Thank you Everything was absolutely amazing. Thank you. Exactly as pictured/described and came in a comic mailer as well as multiple layers of a plastic mailer to keep it safe during delivery. Lovely seller. Highly recommend this seller. Books all came well packed and protected. And if you have any issues with your order, they're quick to respond and very willing to work with you to get it rectified. Such great people. Fast shipping. Thank you so much. A+. I can't say enough how impressed I am with this seller awesome deals and shipping is by far one of the best out of any platform I purchased from and super fast this was my first purchase and definitely not my last I appreciate you leapslair Thank you so much for the incredible deal. I appreciate the fast shipping and Great packaging. Awesome experience. Snagged a 5 book Spawn 77 #1 bundle price. Least expensive bundle out there. what a great deal. and shipping was fast. thank you