Reviews (427)All items arrived in perfect condition and I’m always satisfied. Thank you so much 😊 Only issue was not with the seller but with the USPS who took almost 2 weeks to deliver this. Great price and well packaged, thank you. Ledfords is a stub. He always has great deals.
The best on what not! Great shows, great prices, cheers! great product fast shipping would buy from again 😁👍 Got my fig for a great price, super fast shipping and packaging was extremely secure All items arrived in perfect condition, im always satisfied. Thank you 🙏 Did not recieve but received other orders
I am always impressed with the quality of product and how quick these get to me. This seller is fair will work with you on what you are looking for. You definitely need to buy from him. He will take care of you.
Amazing, amazing seller, host, and great deals
Thank you for my package. Much appreciated. Customer service: Communication good. Packaging great. Shipping took 7 day's from ordering to my mail box. Overall: Legit seller. Buy with confidence. Make sure you ask all questions before purchasing. Just receive my accessory. Thank you so much. You packed it up pretty good. I like the packaging I like. How fast it came here? I like the auto street in it. I wanna say thank you so much. I even showed it to my friends. What I plan to do with it? And now they're gonna be ordering takes from you like figs and stuff like that. So, thanks again, I rate you a ten Items Arrived In Perfect Condition and I’m Always Satisfied With Them. Thank You really like having the rhino in my collection now. thanks again for the great piece. I'm very happy with my figure, and I was almost right. The figure almost looks like a duplicate of aljo's guy, very, very nice. I like this vendor I drove a couple of my friends about him. He has good merchandise and perfect condition. And the manning is fast. I definitely. I gave him a ten and I would continue shopping with him. I would put out the word on his store. Thank you Awesome deals great shipping. Thanks so much Items Arrived In Perfect Condition and I’m Always Satisfied With Them Thank You Fast delivery, killer deals, amazing figures. Will keep buying from ledfords_attic again.
Awesome seller, amazing deals