Reviews (113)Amazing seller have a blast during the show will buy again with my eyes closed.Thanks for the kind words, we loved having you in our show and hope you will be back! Fast Shipping, as described. Thanks! Very fast shipping
Thanks for noticing our hard work Seller ultimately resolved the issue and issued a refund after I reported damaged cards on arrival. Appreciate the resolution.No customers left unhappy Incredibly fast shipping 💨 Great show great job packing cards The guy below me is right Cool guys, would recommend 😎 Thank you, Again! Pop In To Our Show Soon!! Great break I didn’t get lucky and hit anything but will be back!Thanks for the kind review! Thanks so much! Very good shipping!We appt your review, emmett. I got the best cards great guy and he buys some back. Really recommend Thanks for taking the time to leave this nice review came fast and has a good price Thanks hope to see you in our show soon awesome awesome awesome my new btj pc is looking beautiful now thank you so much!!I’m glad we could help you make an awesome addition to your collection l!