Reviews (183)grate stream grate guy always a grate experience when doing business with this streamer I got some great deals on most of a vintage Star wars set and condition was better then described very speedy shipping and I was worried the day that my package arrived cause it was raining but the seller took the time to completely wrap the box in tape and it saved me well done sir I will buy again super honest guy and very professional don't hesitate I wish they seller on here was good I can't say enough good things about the experience highly recommendedThanks for the review!!! It was great having you in the stream! You made it super fun! Our goal is to do whatever we can to make sure your package is prepared for anything (within our power of course - Lol). Thanks again and hopefully see you back in the streams soon!! Very well packaged items unlike a lot of what not sellers of late. You may not be buying under melt, but the quality of the items are worth every bit. The seller even puts detailed sheets with products. Above and beyond!Thanks for the review! We really appreciate the awesome feedback! It’s our goal to create the best experience for everyone we do business with and interact with. Come back any time!!! Have a blessed day! six stars like always. love u guys Awww. Love you too brother! great guy here always got deals always a great experience good family friendly can't say enough good things good things always happy to give this guy my business Legacy is one of the best one Whatnot. Fast Shipping, protected cards, great prices, and not annoying to deal with like 70% of the streamers on here, yelling at you or lying about comps and conditions. A++ streamer all around. the new fan arts are epic. ty Amazing host and community... never a negative experience... will 100% buy from again in the future as I work on binders with my kid Great guy. Great shipping. Will shop with him again. Amazing seller and amazing cards for a great deal Delivered safe, secure, and fast. Great streamer great stream great vibes I will definitely buy A LOT MORE Absolutely amazing host and community. Went in just randomly and not only found some cool cards that I needed for my collection but also got some great stuff for my sons collection. Every aspect of the interaction was great from the polite greeting to the honest conversation we had I couldn't have asked for a better live with better people. Everything shipped quickly and was packaged amazingly secured (including the givvy win)... 10/10 recommend. thanks you for the great givey! come quickly, packaged well! 5 stars couldn't get any better for free Great host ! Best cards / prices ! Fantastic card from a fantastic host! Fast shipping! Honest & Kind Seller. Fast & Secure Shipping! Thank you! Wonderful streamer with an eclectic variety of cards for everyone! Super fair prices, fast and careful shipping and packaging! Just all around good people too! SON WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THESE! Absolutely amazing streamer go check them out when you get a chance