Reviews (244)Such a pleasant surprise, thank you so much for the givvy. Item also exceeded expectation ❤️
As soon as your package arrived here, I threw on my T.S. PJ’s!!! Love them, thank you so much!!!
legally_luxe_curatedSeller
Shake it off , shake it off whew whewww so glad!!!! I’ll keep a look out and tag you if I get any thing else!!!!! Enjoy my friend
💚💚 fantastic ty legally_luxe_curatedSeller
💚💚 amazing seller and human being legally_luxe_curatedSeller
🍀💚I am so thankful for your support! You’re an amazing person and have one of the best boutiques I’ve ever seen💚🍀🍀 Even better in person thank you! legally_luxe_curatedSeller
💚🍀 yayyyyyyyy! I hope you’re smiling💚🍀🍀! Stop by again:) Oh my goodness! What a great surprise. Thank you so much for the generous givy!! Can’t wait to shop with you again soon!legally_luxe_curatedSeller
🍀💚I am so glad! 💚🍀 Hope to see you soon! Love love love my givvy! such a beautiful gift! TYSM!! 💚legally_luxe_curatedSeller
I am so pleased!! Thanks for stopping in and supporting 💚🍀🍀 Thank you so much. Beautiful top!!legally_luxe_curatedSeller
Your welcome!!! Enjoy it! Hope to see you soon! :))))))🍀 Thank you! These clothes are gorgeous and very high-end. Feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful seller that I can trust for quality and stylish clothes. Every single piece is my new favorite!legally_luxe_curatedSeller
Yaaaaayyyyyy! I’m so glad you’re satisfied and enjoy everything! Always a pleasure. Thank youlegally_luxe_curatedSeller
🍀🦋your welcome Thanks 😍legally_luxe_curatedSeller
😆 I LOVE MY DRESS, got it at a great price too! Thank you, thank you! I’ll definitely be back for more gorgeous pieces ❤️legally_luxe_curatedSeller
I’m so glad!! I’ll have to keep that in mind, for the future for you. Yayyyyyyy Thank you for the givvy legally_luxe_curatedSeller
Yes please enjoy! Gorgeous clothes! Amazing seller, so very pleased with my purchase. My favorite place to go to find professional clothes that I know have been carefully selectlegally_luxe_curatedSeller
Yaaaaayyyy! This made me smile! Enjoy, and can't wait for you to get your next box. Thank you again/) Love this host and her items. Highly recommend this seller. legally_luxe_curatedSeller
My girllllllllIlll!!!!! Yaaayyy!!!! You’re amazing!! I miss your face! Thank you so much :)) Such beautiful pieces 😍 legally_luxe_curatedSeller
I’m so glad you’re enjoying! Thank you again.!!! Everything is perfect!!!! Thank you so much!legally_luxe_curatedSeller
I’m so glad! Hope to see you again soon! Yayyy! Perfect!
legally_luxe_curatedSeller
Yayyy!! Please send a picture of you performing in it! I know it’s going to look amazing ! So Glad! awesome givyylegally_luxe_curatedSeller
I’m glad you enjoy! Always a pleasure buying from her! legally_luxe_curatedSeller
Yayyyyy! See you soon! Beautiful green blazer, brand new with tags and quick shipping (included a freebie) thank you…!
legally_luxe_curatedSeller
I’m so glad you like the jacket. I hope it becomes one of your favorite pieces in your closet. Thank you for stopping by! Beautiful free people romper. Thanks for abgreat deal dearlegally_luxe_curatedSeller
You’re so welcome! Thank you for stopping in, and thank you again:) Always a great time and products legally_luxe_curatedSeller
Yayyy!! Enjoy:) Seller has such beautiful pieces, y'all please check out her shows! 🥰💞legally_luxe_curatedSeller
Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment I do hope you enjoyed everything and thank you again for your support🫠