Reviews (198)As a huge WWE Funko collector, I can’t thank you enough for this deal. Great seller highly recommend. Everything was perfect, thank you!! I was so excited to receive this one! My son collects these things and I’m totally getting awesome mom points!
Thanks
Amazing!!! Arrived packaged extremely well and the show was so fun! Perfectly wrap I do appreciate that everything I got I’ll be back for more pop was extremely well packaged and shipped fast. very happy with the item and will be coming back for more. highly recommend this seller. everything came in packed great thank you 😊 Great packaging and shipping was fast too! Great seller You can just tell my packages were packed with care. Will most definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you so much for my funkos! They are an amazing addition to my wall! Well packaged. Thanks for taking care of the pops! Seller gave me 2 expensive figures that’ we cracked, didn’t offer a refund and basically said screw you get fooled, I’m super upset with this seller, grown man scamming kids on whatnot be careful around this dude Some super clean figs, some pretty bad ones - pictures and descriptions need to be a bit more accurate on condition. Pretty pleased overall, especially given the prices. Excellent quality figures, great packaging, quick shipping and the seller even threw in extra sabers. Awesome seller! Would recommend to anyone Thank you was happy when I saw my package outside:)
Thank you for everything! Highly recommended seller. Great deals! I enjoyed the show. Everything was well packaged and arrived quickly. Thank you!