Reviews (430)Good figures, came in a clever package, great deal on both my figures. Thank you so much for my purchase:) everything came as described Items as described and shown. Packaged well to prevent issues during shipping. Good transaction. Got a cracked Fig on first order. Messaged seller to try to resolve, he noted that if I bought a few things from his next show, he would send me some replacement parts. Not only did he NOT send me the replacement parts, but I got another cracked Fig on the second order. Would not recommend 💀 Outstanding Shipping, Packaging, and customer service, buying more for sure🙌🏽 Good packaging but the b1 droid had a cracked clip Great shipping, Good Packaging, Great Customer Service. one of the top sellers on whatnot imo. the fig was cracked, but the seller took some of the sale off The Order Came In Very Quickly and nicely packaged! 10/10, great shows and amazing figs! great prices and show. recommend buying small boxes or at least bubble mailers for shipments, and individual polys for each. new figs deserve careful treatment Minifigs were well packed and very good quality. Happy with my purchase. I understand that the shipping is mostly out of your hands but still took a bit, but my main problem was the fact that you said it was mint and when it’s finally arrived both of chewies arms were tight and he had a torso crack… :/ Two figures are really yellowed and one doesn’t even have the right head. All the figs were in a sandwich baggie and not even boxed. Dude only sent two of the four minifigs that I bought Never made it to the mailbox or door step even though it says it was delivered Amazing I’m so excited came on time
Will return!