Reviews (402)Love these. Much prettier in person. Prompt shipping. Thank you. Beautiful and unique fancy beads! Thank you!! LOVE everything! Great seller! Has a variety of different focals/beads! Thank you so much for everything ☺️ I love it all especially the scoop deals! So many great items top seller hands down! Definitely buying more from soon xoxo! Appreciate it 🫰🏼 Fantastic products!!Great Seller! If course I love my stuff Love love love my items and the bead gumbo is amazing all different types of beads and they are stuff it was busting out the seams lol LOVE by focals/beads, great seller, fast shipping! Love her designer focals/beads!!! Amazing seller!! Will absolutely be buying again! Such great quality!! And super awesome deals! She truly takes pride in the work she does Love love love the scoop mixes thank you so much:)
Girl !! You rock!! Thanks for all my goodies! I love my merch and hopefully I will be getting more……love it 💜 I love the beads and focals I got from this seller! What!!!!! This has to be the most amazing package ive gotten. Amazing product and stuffed to overflowing! LOVE all the boujee designers focals and beads!!! Great seller! Has the best designer focals! Shipping is also fast! Thank you!!! My bag was stuffed with great goodies!! Thank you