Reviews (112)Took pretty long to get to me other then that great! Ty ✨💝 always so happy to get my package from you! Love all my Eeveee and Pochacco paper. Thank 🫶 you 🫶 Super cute stuff 😍 thanks for my goodies!! Great items, pricing and shipping. The seller is super sweet & patient! 😇 the bin is perfect. thank you for fixing the other issue in such a timely fashion. Thank you for everything loved getting my package. Keychains so cute 😍 Amazing seller. Super sweet and takes her customers likes into consideration. Thank you for everything ❤️ love it all cant wait to get my custom pochacco paper 🫶🫶🫶💖✨️ super duper cute stickers!! i finally got a big sticker of my chococattt thank you so much :) I love all my items I got Great seller! Will buy from again. 5 stars !
thank you Thank you so much Lei ♥️♥️ Super fast shipping. Such a cute cup thank you! Tysm! Super cute hair clips 🥰 I love them! SOOOO CUTEEE AND THANK YOU!!!
Such a sweet seller, I loved my stuff, thank you so much, I definitely will be back!! ♡♡ so cute 😍 thanks so much 🥰