Reviews (78)fast shipping great prices received awesome autograph slab of Trent Frederic thank you awesome transaction, fantastic cards thank you Nice card and fast shipping Excellent seller. Shipped with care and quick. Thank you. I received some awesome Bruins cards today thanks again can not wait until the next show nice card, I'll get more the next time. Thank You for the quick sale & ship 🤙 Packaging was OUTSTANDING 🤙 Awesome vibes during the show 🤙 Will definitely keeping be watching for your future shows 🤙 great cards and perfect packaging thanks again Love this dude!!! Literally the sweetest!!! Excellent Whatnot seller! The hockey card was exactly as described, packaged securely, and arrived in great condition. Shipping was fast, communication was excellent, and the entire transaction was smooth from start to finish. I would gladly buy from this seller again. Highly recommended to any hockey card collector! Love this dude!!! Amazing singles so really good prices!!! Literally amazing!!! Amazing deal on individual cards, fast shipping, and I love love love the cards I got. One of the best sellers on this app!! 100% recommend 💙💙💙 Cards arrived quickly, safely packaged and as sold and described. Can’t ask for much else. super nice seller with a great selection of cards! shipping was extremely fast and everything arrived safely and securely. thank you! Excellent seller. Fast shipping. Great packaging, condition and value. Amazing seller, amazing packaging, amazing shows! 10/10 Thrilled with my purchases - highly recommend this seller! +++++++ Solid seller! No issues. Fast shipping. Leifer is awesome. Great collection of singles. Love seeing whatever he digs up. Amazing, speedy, very easy , would 100% buy again