Reviews (386)Thank you for the giveaway! One of the best singles and classic wheel spins I have been apart of! Straight heat in every show 10/10 don’t forget to bookmark and follow him. Thank you brother! Everything was packaged so safely and perfectly for what I ordered! One of my favorite sellers for sure. Thank you so much! 💕 Great host. Awesome games! Thank you Always good stuff from lemon. Thank you so much card looks great Wonderful show! Everything arrived safely! Thank you for the giveaway! Such a cool card🤩 also great time with shipping and also a great streamer It came out of its top loader and it easy full where we werrrr sitting Never received my card hopefully can get a refund Yes you can I’m sorry I send everything out . Always great to see some Pokemon from Lemon Paid the money for a specific card and sent me some random bullshit shit.What happened ? I don’t recall this ever happening ? Was it a surprise show ? What card what show . Lmk what I can do to make this right ? Pulled the Ampharos in a giveaway pack of chaos, great stream great streamer and a fun time to hang out! came in fast and it will go in my pc There was some initial confusion due to a shipping delay, but the cards eventually arrived in great condition. Thank you! Great packaging, arrived fast, great customer service if needed! Thank you!