Reviews (1,427)Always amazing ! Thank you queen Items as described and shipped quickly. I’m very happy with my purchases. ❤️ Dolls are perfect and exactly as shown so happy with my purchase,, thank you! Love these dolls. Thank you perfect Perfect PERFECT all the stars!!! I spend months trying to find this doll and I’m so happy! All the stars so recommend this shop⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟 Dolly arrived safely and quickly Thank You! love everything we got. ❤️❤️ thank you. fast shipping, good packaging. Thank you now my jinafire is complete ☺️ Thank you so much!! The doll is beautiful and even her box is in perfect shape! Love every single purchase ❤️ Super friendly and amazingly fast shipping! Thank you for helping me complete my tlc dollies! ♡♡♡ Seller was very friendly and sold me collectibles for a really good price Than you so much for the great items and fun show! I appreciate you! 🩷🩷🩷