Reviews (626)Excellent painting, so excited when I received it.Awesome sellers!! Always enjoy my items from Leona! Packed with care. Shipped quickly. Thank you lovely! Great seller. Fast shipping Thank-you for an easy & pleasant transaction. Will buy from again! A+++ Seller!!! Amazing seller, awesome items!! Thank you so much for the cute patch! Always love the items I get from your shows! Thank you the bracelet is beautiful! Got the lion in excellent condition! I even loved the envelope with the western theme! Thanks again!leona_yeehaw_meemawSeller
Thank you for always coming and hanging out and supporting Leona Yeehaw Meemaw! The packaging was OMG 😲 perfect. No way was anything going to break. and I got a lot of glass. Will be back to shop again. 🥰 Fun show and adorable porch goose 🪿 enjoy this seller! Great packaging and itemsleona_yeehaw_meemawSeller
Yay!!! Elsie Lucille got a shout out!!!? Hahaha!!!! Thanks for coming in!!!! See ya on the porch next time! arrived safely!!!! beautiful color Amazing seller and incredible shipping! Great items that arrived quickly! I absolutely love all the items I've gotten from this shop! They're so nice and everything arrives so quickly! Awesome! As described and packed well 😃. Thank you! Always happy to buy from a fellow NURSE!! Leona and Nick are amazing sellers and have great products.
Thank you for the giveaway Santa playing card, it’s so cute! 🩷 the item arrived in incredible shape and was packed so well very pleased and the shipping was really fast cant wait to see what other fun stuff might be next. it was a great auction. everything arrived in perfect shape. the packing was incredible and the shipping was super fast.