Reviews (1,759)Such an amazing purchase & Leo is great vibes all around. Thank you so much! 🫶 I enjoyed opening this package, thank you! Thank you for the great deals! Another great bundle, thank you! This guy is the man my go to when it comes to great quality clothes one of the best on here highly highly recommend this seller Amazing seller!!! I love all my goodies. Thank you 🙏🏼 Great memories in my hands! Love Awesome shirt! Always good quality shirts. Fast shipping ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely love my purchases! I love vintage items because they're so worn in and comfy! Thank you, Leo. Great stuff as always! Such a cute tee - thank you! 5 star 1st purchase!!! awesome vintage tees! Love the GD tee! Great condition 👏🏼 ✨️ Order arrived quickly and just as shown in show! Awesome purchase from an awesome seller!! Thrilled with my purchase! Quick shipping! love everything! i'm glad you enjoyed nobu ◡̈ If you want great quality shirts this is my first stop shop once again knocks it outta the park this man has the greatest shows highly recommend this guy! Mr Fawty Sweetest seller ever! Great products! 10/10 recommend ahhh my fave vintage stop! thank you leo!! 🥰💖 So glad I got raided into Leo’s Closet. I absolutely love this bundle of cool vintage pieces that I got. I will be back. Thank you! Leo is the best. Not only do you get steals and deals, he is genuinely a fun and funny person who is honest and hard working. Ask him to do voice impressions! They are so good!! 💜💜💜 This is the cutest tshirt! Thank you Leo! This is da goat highly recommend this seller fast shipping packed well highly highly recommend this seller Truly a 5star giveaway. Major BONUS points for sending a DALLAS Cowboys collectible (me being in Texas). 10/10 attention to detail 🙏🙏