Reviews (148)Book as described. Great communication and fast shipping. Definitely would recommend. Everything is perfect! Thank you so much! 💚🦊 I absolutely love love this mini build so much. It's adorable in my kitchen. Love the copper bell 🔔 TYSM appreciate the fast shipping 💜🌹 so excited about this. adding a small live plant that needs humidity so the cloche is perfect Love my items! Thanks so much!!! Gorgeous and fast! Great seller! Thank you! Perfect transaction. Thank you. Received items as described/shown. Well packed and fast delivery. Thank you! She is stunning!! Absolutely love this pitcher, she looks amazing on my hutch! Thank you for the fast shipping and it was packaged very well! Packing was amazing no was it was going to break Love my goodies! Fast shipping and everything arrived safely. Beautiful!! I’m so happy with my purchases and the plates were wrapped with care! Thank you! TY for making a bundle on these flower frogs! Great seller, fast shipping. I’m so happy to have purchased this painting! It matches a set of three others that I got for my daughter‘s room. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. Thanks so much!