Reviews (3,507)Gorgeous books!! Amazing seller! Arrived in great shape. Thank you Very nice wall shelf. Thank you. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Absolutely beautiful teapot, but unfortunately, the post office mishandled the box and it was shattered in pieces when it arrived despite being well packaged by the seller. Such a bummer! She was very responsive and quickly credited my account. Great to work with! All are awesome items!! Can’t wait to make some shortbread cookies in the cookie mold! I’ve been making them for years and it will be so Nov to get more made at one time! Also TYSM for the tag givvie! Love this piece. Great packaging. Thank you Beautiful piece. Great packaging. Thank you Item as described, fast shipping, A+ Seller , thank you 😊 Oh my, I love it! Arrived in great condition. Thank you so much. hi,recieved my stoneware butter pat, pretty cool! 😊 Thank you so much😊 Great packing! Love this darling birdie in her nest 🥰 Tysm 😊 Love everything! Thank you! Oh my goodness this is so so good pack so very well. I love this piece. Thank you so much. This picture and toke silent butler go do well together! Love it!! Beautiful forged tray with a beautiful bird.I love your shows.❤️ Love it all. The black amethyst vase is to die for. Thank you!! Great find! Going to use it to display some of my butter pats! Love it This crock WITH lid is so awesome. It arrived safely today. Thank you.